We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleQuality Assurance EngineerOpportunity
Our growing QA team is looking for a motivated, dedicated, and detail-oriented Quality Assurance professional. In this role you will have the unique opportunity to work on a cloud-based, highly scalable Customer Data & Engagement Platform.
This role is best suited for someone with strong testing fundamentals and has contributed to test automation, who understands QA methodologies, software lifecycle, process improvements, as well as issue tracking & resolution.
● 3+ years of prior commercial software testing experience - ideally working on enterprise-level SaaS or highly distributed applications
● Strong knowledge of QA Methodologies and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
● Experience with test scripting (manual and automated)
● Expert acceptance/regression/functional testing skills
● Excellent documentation skills - test plans, test suites, test cases
● Outstanding communication and problem solving skills
● Experience executing existing automated test plans, scenarios and scripts
● Demonstrated ability to investigate, analyze, and debug test failures to ensure actionable reporting
● Experience working with RESTFUL API implementations
● Worked within an Agile development environment, understand basic scrum practices and feature estimations
● Familiarity with automation, ideally Postman (API) and Cypress (UI)
● Hands on experience with QA tools/technologies such as - TestRail, Selenium Webdriver, Appium, TestNG/Junit, JMeter, REST API, Jenkins
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website