We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleReal Estate ManagerAbout the role
• Mastercard Global Real Estate Services is responsible for the management of all offices in the full operational cycle. Due to significant growth in the Europe region we are seeking a Manager role to be responsible for planning and directing real estate activities in the Denmark and Norway countries
• The Real Estate Services team devises fit-for-purpose functional strategies, develop robust implementation plans, leverages emerging trends and identifies opportunity areas that deliver a competitive advantage for mastercard's business. This is accomplished through global alignment, proactively planning / executing, measuring & optimizing all enterprise's occupancy needs – financial & operational, to ensure quality of services and related continuous improvements are given highest priority.
• The successful candidate will work to identify, acquire or lease land and buildings for the organization's operations.
• Ensure the optimal utilization and proper functioning of the facilities in the region and assess and evaluate the physical space requirements of the organization and recommend plans to meet needs.
• Develops and implements strategies for facility management and portfolio optimization in the Nordics
• Manages transactions for real estate projects; assists with complex negotiations
• Partners with Finance, HR, Legal and O&T stakeholders to assist with managing company growth and improving quality and savings
• Implements innovation within the function (e.g.. technology & tool updates)
• Active management of outsourced partners covering the respective region
All About You
• Thorough understanding of capacity planning, facilities, Project and transaction Management principles / concepts.
• Professional accreditations from GBCI, IFMA, CoreNet Global, RICS (e.g. LEED, FMP, CFM, MCR, and MRICS) in any / all discipline will be given preference.
• Proven understanding & managing experience of South East Asian region / countries, from real estate & workplace management perspective.
• Strong understanding of outsourcing in corporate real estate & supplier partner management concepts.
• Strong inter-personal skill – ability to connect as well as build rapport with internal / external stakeholders.
• Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills.
• Ability to organize, manage, and work effectively to accomplish multiple task.
• Strong, clear verbal, written communication /presentation skills
• Above average knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) essential.
• Experience applying real estate services best practices and new technology
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website