Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleSenior Analyst Business AnalysisOverview:
The Business Partner team support a broad range of finance related responsibilities and acts as a finance generalist for the ANZ Division
Activities include business analysis related to deal, short/long-term planning, pricing and product management.
This role is responsible for the establishment and management of strategic and complex customer business agreements for the ANZ organization (covering scheme, prepaid and loyalty).
• Have you ever had to prepare a business case for a business opportunity?
• Have you ever had to prepare a pricing proposal?
• Have you worked in a multi-national organization where you need to work across geographies and matrix organisation structure to deliver an approved outcome?
Supports aspects of business analysis and such related needs and requirements for a ANZ Division related to pricing, new products and opportunities
• Communicates areas of concern or risks
• Escalates areas of risks & opportunities; makes recommendations on resolutions
• Gains exposure to interacting with external partners to negotiate new business opportunities with merchants and acquirers
• Supports regions, business units, business partners and/or corporate to assist in developing, analyzing and validating new business and pricing opportunities
• Assists with new opportunity assessments by providing analysis to the business for ongoing deals and Customer Business Agreements [CBA]
All About You:
• Demonstrates the ability to build internal and external business partnerships;
• begins to develop key relationships to understand the needs and objectives of stakeholders
• Experience reviewing and analyzing financial reporting and analysis of results (e.g.. monthly and quarterly results, quarterly forecasting, annual budgets)
• Experienced with financial systems and applications (e.g.. Hyperion, Oracle)
• Experience resolving basic issues in a timely and efficient manner; begins to gain exposure to the resolution of complex issues
• Experience managing components of larger projects
• Experience working with colleagues from other business units and markets
• Experience creating and delivering presentations for internal learning, training events and/or business discussions
• Strong commercial focus
• Expert Analytical skills
• Model building expertise
• Influencing skills
• Clear, crisp communication skills
• Strong negotiating skills
• Ability to digest commercial agreements and attribute financial outcomes to alternate outcomes
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website