Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleSenior Analyst, Business Development• Drive new flows to mastercard! Driving sales, revenue generation and product expertise in highly competitive space
• Tailor our solutions to new use cases! Consistent management of sales pipeline across all relevant target segments
• Close & Scale! Ensure P&L and tactical targets are reached
• Continuous development and execution of strategic framework for the German market, i.e. Definition of sales targets, Go-To-Market strategy, expanding mastercard's footprint by winning new customers or by enlarging market share in existing client base
• Develop and maintain strong relationships between mastercard and its customers and become the trusted advisors on technological developments
• Manage complex future service pipeline and customized solutions to the customer, their shareholders and mastercard
• Background in technology / e-/m-Commerce favorable
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website