We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleSenior Analyst, Business Development (NAM Digital Partnerships)Overview
NAM Digital Partnerships strengthens Mastercard's relationship with digital merchants, commerce enablers, and technology partners while driving revenue from this key segment. The Global Digital Partnerships team specifically engages with the world's largest digital players to keep Mastercard relevant and at the core of their payment and security plans. Reporting to the SVP, Digital Partnerships, you will work across many of our key accounts to help shape the future of payments. The successful candidate will be highly motivated with a keen interest in all things digital and have a track record managing and tracking performance and communicating clearly and concisely internally and externally with our partners.
• Are you curious about shaping the future of digital payments?
• Do you thrive working with ambiguity?
• Can you imagine new unseen experiences and value propositions?
• Do you want to work on a global scale?
This fast paced, high-profile customer facing position is responsible for engaging with our digital partners' leaders and our internal account and product teams to deliver value by critically analyzing what our partners are telling us, connecting dots across those conversations with Mastercard priorities and developing solutions to address the partners' needs with our product and engineering teams.
• Uses analytical and problem-solving skills to provide analyses and solutions that satisfy business needs and inform strategy development
• Leverages data tools to develop revenue and expense benchmarks and performance trends
• Supports project execution across at least one business function (e.g., business development, advertising, marketing, product management)
• Participates in project and team meetings, business forecasting and planning activities
• Assists with creating sales presentations, proposals and internal business case development
• Works collaboratively across various internal teams to support a variety of business initiatives
• Assists with the development and reporting of regular senior management business updates
All About You
• Business experience or educational background in industries such as financial services, consumer products, consulting, marketing, technology, or communications
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website