We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleSenior Analyst, Service Design and IntegrationOverview:
As a service designer, you will have your own product/service/strategic initiative responsibilities and you'll manage and deliver projects together with other creative team members. You should possess a natural ability to articulate the criteria for good service design and offer constructive feedback to colleagues. Your background can vary from design strategy, interactive design, business design or technology consulting.
- Responsible for determining and assessing product/service/acquisition integration readiness in conjunction with Global Customer Care standards
- Performing due diligence and discovery assessments for potential products, services and acquisitions looking for Global Customer Care integration
- Leverage experience research methods such as in-depth interviews, focus groups, contextual interviews, etc. and data visualization and analysis to produce key & jobs-to-be-done insights, personas and service blueprints
- Leverage market research, customer insights, existing capabilities, industry standards and user analytics to showcase simple design solutions for complex problems using UI models, conceptual diagrams, user stories, wireframes, storyboards, visual mockups, and simple prototypes
- Communicate the fundamental concepts of service design to key stakeholders
- Ensures clear and fulsome information is provided to senior management, Integration Executives, stakeholders, and other key decision makers
- Willingness to travel
- Experience consulting and supporting complex integration efforts on a global scale
- Experience in pitching, presenting and running creative workshops for all levels of audiences
- Successfully manages integration efforts, providing guidance, monitoring progress and measuring results
- Depth of experience in service design & integration and recognized as a subject matter expert in the field
- Ability to navigate complex working structure in Matrix organization and collaborate with cross functional teams especially on the technical and product side to deliver winning and scalable product concepts.
- Proficiency in using design and presentation tools
- Consulting & critical/strategic thinking
- Project management
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website