We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleSenior Business Analyst-2Overview
Mastercard Processing (MP) S.A. is a fully Mastercard owned processing asset, a brand agnostic payment processing company. Over the past few years, MP has developed its business and expanded into other EU countries. We offer comprehensive payment solutions to banks, financial institutions, and non-traditional issuers (i.e. FinTech, retailers). We drive innovation in card processing covering both physical and digital space.
MP has invested in the best-in-class solutions in order to support end-to-end product lifecycle including a wide range of value-added services, as well as customer support via different servicing channels. MP mission is to deliver innovative and reliable payment processing solutions. Our company leverages industry best practices combined with payment expertise to drive client revenue and profitability.
According to the company's development and opening new business opportunities we are looking for an experienced Analyst.
In this role you will:
• Work with external stakeholders to clarify, understand, gather and document detailed requirements regarding products which should be implemented (issuing of different types of cards (prepaid, debit, credit) with different sets of value added services like MDES, InControl etc.)
• Produce written documentation of client's business, functional and non-functional requirements
• Prepare system analysis of business requirements (use cases, activity diagrams, interfaces specifications) in Enterprise Architect tool
• Define interfaces specification between MPTS and other parties
• Work closely with the client (first to discover client's need and then to explain the details of how MP's system works and how client's requirements will be address in MP's solution)
• Work closely with other teams in organization a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
• Support of planning and executing internal tests of developed solutions
• Working flexibly to deadlines
• Other duties may be assigned
All about You
The successful candidate will have:
• Good understanding of cards and payments area
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Knowledge about Enterprise Architect tool
• Knowledge of UML and BPMN
• Good communication skills, with the ability to handle conversations with customers
• The ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within project timeframes
• A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change
• Strong English written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
• Proven of experience in analysis (at least 3 years)
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website