We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleSenior Engineer, Software Development Engineer in TestOverview
• The Decision Management program enables intelligent decision based products through streaming analytics with the ability to govern these decisions and manage their outcomes with business agility.
• This program leverages business rules & AI engines, a streaming big data cluster, an in memory data grids, APIs, & UIs to deliver real time decisions at global scale
• This person will be responsible for mentoring the team as well as stay hands on.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer in Test to join our DMP team in Vancouver office.
• Are you a strong technical programmer in Test with experience working on high performance applications?
• Are you passionate about making a difference in this world?
• Do you want to be part of a team which helps prevent fraud on every mastercard transaction in this world?
• Develop automated tests using Selenium with web driver.
• Execute the test cases for Deciscion Management platform.
• Analyze requirements, work closely with platform architects to create comprehensive test cases.
• Report thorough bug reports and enhancements in ALM.
• Work with development team in order resolve bugs and product enhancements.
• Provide detailed testing reports.
• Strong programming skills with deep knowledge of Java.
• Experience with Selenium and Web Driver.
• Good knowledge of SQL and experience working with Oracle.
• Experience working with high performance applications.
• Good problem diagnostic and creative problem solving skills.
• Strong organizational skills; able to manage multiple tasks within the constraints and timelines determined by business needs.
• Experience with IBM ILOG/ODM and Pivotal Gemfire Grid.
• Experience in doing performance testing in high performance environments.
• Experience working with Rally, Confluence etc.
• BS in computer science or a related field preferred.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website