Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleSenior Managing Consultant, Advisors Business Development, Vietnam ( director level)The Senior Managing Consulting Business Development is part of the South East Asia Sales & Services team responsible for building a thriving Data & Services business in Vietnam. He or she establishes trusted advisory relationships at Senior Management level with key Issuers, Acquirers and Merchants in the local market and drives sales for Data and Services in the assigned markets. He or she is also involved in the execution of projects leading the project delivery team.
1. Partnering for Growth with the Country Teams
- Partner with country team to drive core business growth through Data & Services solutions
- Contribute thought leadership and data & services expertise to strategic country and account planning
- Build relationship and become a trusted advisor with senior/executive level clients in the market
- Contributing thought leadership, problem solving expertise and data & services insights to differentiate Mastercard in key deal negotiations and RFP processes
2. Managing the Sales Process
- Develop trusted advisory relation with existing customer and generate leads in market with new prospects
- Engage with country teams and internal teams to assess client needs
- Develop holistic services solutions proposal to meet client needs, integrate product and vertical expertise from regional or global experts
- Lead preparation of sales presentations to internal and external clients
- Lead formal and informal pitches from storyboarding through face-to-face presentations
- Manage the sales process from first discussions to contract signed
- Participate in the delivery of the engagement as a senior member of the delivery team
- Oversee project delivery through to successful completion over and above what was promised to clients
- Ensuring continuous and expanded follow-on work
All About You
- Consulting experience from a top-rated consulting firm
- Payments expertise and experience consulting financial institutions at the executive leadership level desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication, storyboarding and presentation skills
- Excellent analytic skills
- Demonstrates the ability to initiate, develop, and close a sale
- Ability to work on a team or independently
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to think from the perspective of the customer
- Highest level of self-motivation with a hunting-attitude
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Proficiency in written and verbal English
- Bachelor's and post-graduate degrees (MBA or other) from leading universities
- Knowledge of the Vietnam market and/or Vietnamese language is a plus
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website