Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleSenior Customer Technical Services AnalystOverview
Global Customer Service acts as a single point of contact for our external customers to deliver a compelling customer experience. Global Customer Service analyzes a wide variety of business and technical inquiries, providing end-to-end ownership and resolution and ensuring Service Level Agreement adherence.
Purpose of job
- Provide operational and technical support for customers analyzing a wide variety of issues, determine needed actions, and follow through to resolution
- Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products or services and handle and resolve customer issues via telephone and electronic communications (e-mail)
- Regional Global Customer Service responsibilities
- Regional Customer Support; Advanced understanding of Payment Products
- - Are you looking for a chance to start something from scratch?
- Have you always been a leader of change and part of the solution?
- Do you enjoy creating your own future and choosing the direction it takes?
• Capture detailed and accurate information about issues and concerns to provide resolution or clarification as needed.
• Communicate frequently and clearly with various products owners, customers and various internal stakeholders and understand future enhancements
• Responsible for onboarding new products and migrations, creating customer service procedures, and managing communication and knowledge sharing, to ensure readiness of customer service teams across all functional internal and external teams
• Act as voice of customer within the company to achieve the best customer experience and increase awareness of customer feedback within the company.
• Negotiate, resolve and present to internal/external customers.
• Lead and/or participate in customer visits for training, education and operational support.
• Recommend and implement business or process improvements
• Provide leadership, mentoring, project leadership and delegation on an as-needed basis
All About You
Knowledge / Experience:
• Technical/operations experience within financial/payments industry
• Expert customer service experience required.
• Expert knowledge of Payments Products (Credit/Pre-paid/Debit) and Four Party Payment Model (Issuer & Acquirer)
• Ability to clearly communicate business goals and strategy
• Ability to design and develop support model for products and define roadmap for providing support for business needs (trouble-shooting, defining tools, etc.)
• Experience working on cross-functional and large projects
• Experience managing projects and work of Customer Operations teams
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website