We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleSenior Technical Program ManagerWho is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Global Customer Care team is looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager to drive our roadmap strategy forward by consistently innovating and problem-solving. The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset.
• Responsible for planning, execution, and delivery, from inception to completion, for an existing technology product or program
• Proactively manages the end-to-end delivery of engineering work though the engineering team and all dependent organizations
• Reports on progress, ensuring dependencies are covered
• Operates between teams and architectures overseeing the gaps between teams, processes, and systems, while removing all blocking issues leading to a successful delivery
• Figure out the sequencing of the work so that engineering execution can be optimized
• Identify blocking issues and manage their resolution
• Ensure Control teams from Legal, InfoSec, etc. participate in the application's
All About You
In this section, list essential responsibilities and education desired. Customize based on the role and feel free to add intrinsic values. Add bullet points to:
• Considerate, polite, fun-loving, collaborative
• Must be high-energy, detail-oriented and pro-active, with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
• Possess strong communication skills - both verbal and written – and collaborative skills and organizational skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities
• Deep knowledge of software development processes including Agile processes and continuous delivery
• Ability to serve as mentor to other team members
• Experience with tools like Jenkins, Bit Bucket, Sonar, Ticketing Systems
• Have excellent experience of working with the Business Operations functions
• Have experience working on global projects and programs across multiple geographies and function
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website