Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleSpecialist, ImplementationOverview
• In a customer-facing environment, lead a cross-functional processing implementation project team of technical and non-technical electronic payment processing experts from both MasterCard and our customers.
• Deliver standard through complex implementation activities ensuring quality and reliability of the implementations.
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• Have you good knowledge about electronic payment and related processes such as authorization, clearing and settlement?
• Are you able to cope with a fast changing and ambiguous environment?
• Act as central point of contact for customers and/or MasterCard customer representatives throughout processing implementation project end-to-end execution.
• Assess and document customer needs and according implementation impacts on customers' and MasterCard's core and non-core processing systems and platforms.
• Define scope, plan and drive customer processing implementation projects of new electronic payments processing business activities following the global project coordination methodology.
• Act as processing implementation advisor, to customers' processing support staff. Provide guidance to execute all necessary processing implementation activities
• Execute extensive and comprehensive initial end-to-end processing system impact analyses for multiple key customer processing implementation projects in parallel.
All About You
• Relevant experience in “Information Technology” system knowledge, with strong understanding of network technology, digital and web technology, applications, and project management.
• Strong payment transaction processing and industry business principles knowledge.
• Strong understanding of MasterCard's payment processing systems, formats and associated customer host interface testing services and principles.
• Ability to interact well with the customer, Sr. and Executive management.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to leverage these skills in a teaching environment.
• Strong project management skills.
• Ability to drive change in a technical work environment.
• Ability to lead matrix organizations and cross functional teams.
• Self-Starter with ability to work independently.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish languages.
Occasional domestic and international travel
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website