Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleSpecialist, Market Product ManagementOverview
Australasia Core Products Team is responsible for delivering Product Strategy across the division including Product Development and Product Management.
The role is part of a highly collaborative team responsible for driving penetration of Mastercard products across Australia & New Zealand, bringing new products to market and driving portfolio optimisation.
Attributes we are looking for include a candidate who has or is keen to:
• Bring a product to market on a divisional scale, including developing cardholder value proposition for Millennials, buy now pay later
• Motivated to develop and implement strategies and drive execution
• Interested in developing product roadmaps
• Passionate about understanding market and customer needs and addressing them
As part of the Australasia Products Team, the individual's role will encompass multiple products and markets and strong collaborating with both internal and external partners:
• Assist in the development and execution of product strategy for markets
• Analyse issuer performance metrics and share benchmark and best practices to drive portfolio optimisation.
• Conduct market analysis and identify need gaps to drive product penetration
• Liaise with market on accelerating core growth and driving key profitability levers
• Lead external customer interactions to drive Mastercard product preference including CVP workshop presentations and product updates
• Collaborate with other teams (Advisors, Account Management, Business Development, Digital Products etc.) to craft holistic RFP pitch responses showcasing Mastercard platforms and rich data insights
All About You
• Suitable candidates will have some product management experience and are looking for their next move within a large global organisation
• Demonstrate success managing small projects
• Must be able to bring together various stakeholders to facilitate strategy development; assist in leading issuer engagements or drive product launches
• Experience manipulating data and communicating observations, finding and preliminary insights
• Good analytical skills and financial modelling experience
• Effective in storytelling and presenting internally and externally
• Must be able to connect dots and leverage data insights to drive product discussions
• Strong orator and show passion when interacting with customers
• Create strong story boards and presentations
• Suitable candidates will have a passion for learning and thrive in a fast paced environment
• You are a strong team player, resilient and are able to work autonomously
• Must be comfortable with working in ambiguity
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website