Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleSpecialist, Product Management Coordination, Digital EuropeGeneral description:
Specialist in the Technical Platform Management Team, part of the European Digital Commerce Solutions product team. The aim of this role is to support the Product Management team with analytics, data, documentation library management and presentation materials preparation. This role provides significant growth opportunity to become over time a Product Manager for a distinct tool/service for the whole Europe region.
- Own a small, well define subset of product to support the lead Product Manager
- Manage Knowledge Base (manuals/FAQs/support material) for the entire Mastercard's Remote Commerce Payments area (eg SRC, MDES for Merchants and Commerce Platforms, MDES Lite) in Europe
- Manage documentation flow and distribution, ensuring all Product Managers and supporting organizations have access to the latest product specifications, bulletins and manuals
- Implement and own documentation workflow and lifecycle management
- Create and maintain a standard set of presentation materials for both sales and technical level purposes (on M4M/SRC/MDES & MDES Lite)
- Provide support for Product Managers by helping to customize presentation materials based on a specific needs for a given meeting
- Operate on internal datasets (Domo, Enterprise Reporting) to support Product Managers with the latest data on Remote Commerce Platforms' performance
- Collect and provide analytics on European markets to support market expansion strategy
All about you:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in one of the industries: payments, software engineering, banking/finance, insurance, pharma.
- IT or Finance related academic degree (preferred)
- Genuine interest in financial services, including banking (fintechs) and payments industry
- Attention to details and great organization of work
- Interest in becoming a full time Product Manager, leading the expansion of Mastercard's innovative payment services across Europe
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload under time pressure
- Great team player spirit and genuine interest in working with people
- Flexibility to travel across Europe (10%) and operate in remote-work setup
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website