Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleTechnical Business AnalystMasterCard's New Payment Platforms team, Instant Payment Solutions and Bulk Processing, is engaged in working with new and innovative technologies to build business solutions that keep MasterCard positioned as a leader in providing valued solutions around the world. We are currently looking for a candidate to meet the following requirements:
Job Overview: Provide ongoing technical expertise and support to the development life-cycles of MasterCard products and ancillary applications. Close partnership with Business Sales, Product and the Technology teams to ensure that business and functional requirements are aligned appropriately with MasterCard Technologies.
• Provide technical analysis of product or application hardware and software to ensure that business and functional requirements can be met.
• Provide technical support to Business Owners during implementation of new products/services.
• Provide subject matter expertise for support escalations.
• Lead the development of conceptual designs and mocking up screens.
• Testing and working with Quality Engineering team.
• Prioritize and identify cross application/system enhancements.
• Determine development impacts to current processing and work with programmers and users to ensure accuracy of enhancements.
• Develop and execute complex test plans and acceptance criteria
• Perform analysis of system requirements and work closely with developers.
• Create design considerations that assists team with front-end changes.
• Lead review sessions of technical requirements.
• Manage defect resolution process.
• Coordinate offshore testing.
• Collaborate with development staff on software designs.
• Facilitate JAD sessions.
• Document and coordinate audit controls and PCI requirements.
• Work with business and development team to define needs, plan and optimize our web properties for Search Optimization.
• Act as liaison between the business and technical teams in such areas as data quality, merchant analysis, help desk support, compliance and government regulations, audits and controls and report definition and creation.
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education.
Knowledge / Experience:
• Advanced technical knowledge and capability
• Strong demonstration of Mastercard Core Competencies
• High-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
• High degree of initiative and self-motivation with a willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong relationship, collaborative and organization skills.
• Ability to lead more complex projects and serve as mentor to other team members.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website