Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleTest Analyst (SDET)As a Test Engineer, you will make contribution to the test strategy for the project, which is likely to include BDD styled cucumber/gherkin /Java based functional, system integration testing and non-functional testing (Volume & Performance and Resilience & Availability) . You will discover ways to break the product that other developers may not have thought of.
Your majority of time spent will be identifying which tests should be automated and evaluating how they should be automated
You will work with In-house & vendor testing teams to help define the test plans for various test phases and review testing and results to provide input to Product Owner sign off and assurance that the IT delivery is fit for purpose
You will ensure there is traceability from business requirements to acceptance criteria from the start of the programme and they are demonstrable to both internal and external customers
You will use your Java/Agile/TDD/BDD skills to have direct input into the product/ test development. You will have a solid understanding of Java Development
• Involved in automated deployments, test automation, automated regression test packs including frameworks.
• Collaborate with various development and teams to devise the appropriate approach.
• Participating in daily scrum stand-up meetings and explaining progress and issues encountered
• Contribute to the design & development of the overall test strategy and vision, including the tools and technologies needed to support the strategy.
• Adopt the best practice process for developing automated test programs.
• Implementation of the test automation strategy and frameworks needed to test all the dimensions of a complex, high-throughput distributed system including functional correctness, performance, scale, and security.
• Key contributor & to be part of an effective team
• Work collaboratively with several teams, contributing as a team player who performs high quality automation testing
• Work with development and QA teams to establish and reinforce automation development processes.
• Drive innovation in automation at all application tiers including UI, APIs, CLIs, and the database layer.
• Keep improving in tool adoption and seek opportunities to leverage test tools for greater organizational efficiency
• Working closely with the development team to collaborate and influence new development
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website