Identity and Access Architect
Matrix, in partnership with its expert clinical advisory panel, offers customizable solutions across four distinct lines of business via in-home visits, telehealth, on-site support at medical facilities and businesses, and Mobile Health Clinics:
- Matrix Clinical Solutions helps keep workers healthy and businesses run productively by designing custom workplace health solutions and providing testing, tracing, and clinical care solutions. Matrix also offers a safety verified certification program developed in collaboration with the Cleveland Clinic.
- Matrix Clinical Care helps seniors and other at-risk individuals enjoy a better quality of care, experience better health outcomes, and identify chronic conditions that may otherwise go undiagnosed.
- Matrix Clinical Trials provides rapid and scalable decentralized trial solutions to reach broad and diverse trial participant populations and improve the patient experience. Matrix adheres to the highest standards in quality, compliance, and data collection to accelerate trial completion timelines and support trial partners.
- Matrix Clinical Labs is a CLIA-certified and CAP-accredited laboratory that provides state-of-the-art diagnostic services and clinical testing support.
Matrix Medical Network IT delivers capabilities using cutting edge technologies to support all these lines of business, including Mobile Tablet, Geo-spatial Analysis, Business Intelligence and Custom Business solutions.
At Matrix, you will have endless opportunities to positively impact the communities in which we work and to affect the lives of health plan members who we serve.
What we offer:
- A chance to work with great people on exciting projects
- Make a difference by taking the time doing the work that saves lives that have positive and direct impact on the wellbeing of others
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity or a related field
- Proven experience with leading corporate identity governance initiatives
- Prior experience with Identity Management solution is required: e.g., SailPoint, Oracle Identity, One Identity, Tivoli IM, Okta, or Azure Identity Manager
- 4+ years of information security or related experience at a HIPAA-regulated organization.
- 2+ years in information security auditing role.
- Proven experience supporting IAM products and services.
- Prior experience with HIPAA or similar regulatory requirements.
- Highly proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop policies and procedures related to IAM.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to translate ideas into compelling presentations.
- Ability to present IAM architectural enhancements to business leaders.
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, and we are guided by core values that embody our organization and our culture.
- We emphasizes innovation and growth, and you will be given the opportunities and tools to develop personally and professionally.
- We encourage and celebrate collaboration.
- We have a deep commitment to positively impact the communities in which we work and to make a difference in the lives of who we serve.
- As a clinical organization, we support vaccinations because we care about the health and safety of our colleagues and those we serve. Moreover, our clients are increasingly expecting us to be vaccinated due to the vulnerability of those we serve. As such, Matrix Medical Network requires that all team members are fully vaccinated against Influenza and COVID-19, unless they are eligible for a specific exemption.
Matrix Medical Network is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Matrix to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. It is also the policy of Matrix that qualified individuals with disabilities receive equal opportunity in regard to job application procedures, hiring, and all aspects of the employment process. Matrix is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws, it is the policy of Matrix to provide reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, pre-employment testing, to otherwise participate in the selection process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact MatrixHR@matrixhealth.net.
IAM Architect full time remote work from home opportunity
About the role:
Type: Full Time Salaried
Compensation: $130,000 to $150,000 a year
Location: Primary location: Remote (HQ at 9201 E. Mountain View Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85258)
Hours: Full Time Days
Benefits Offered to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO and holiday pay, 401K with company matching, voluntary life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, health savings account, flexible spending accounts.
What to Expect:
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect is a pivotal role towards enabling business growth, compliance, and enhanced security. This role supports the regular entitlement reviews, required for audit purposes – but more importantly, also looks for opportunities to automate provisioning, deprovissioning, and audit reviews. The IAM Architect is responsible for designing, implementing, and managing the identity governance solution at Matrix. Proficiency with Identity Management tools is a must. We are looking for a technical leader who can meet with senior management to evangelize the enhancement of Matrix's Identity Architecture and governance. This individual will report to the Chief Information Security Officer.
- Define and implement an Identity and Access Management solution to manage full identity lifecycle from onboarding, to provisioning, to changes in roles, to deprovissioning.
- Lead the selection process for an IAM solution that automates IAM entitlement reviews.
- Identify gaps in identity controls and lead cross functional teams in addressing those gaps.
- Promote best practices in identity governance, including adoption of Single Sign On (SSO), and Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) 2.0 with Azure Active Directory (AAD).
- Help evangelize centralized identity authentication as Matrix moves to greater adoption of SaaS, Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Azure, and other cloud applications
- Work with Chief Information Security Officer to enhance security policies and procedures – especially as they pertain to identity governance, authentication standards, and authorization efficiencies
- Responsible for completing entitlement reviews for auditors, using IAM solution.
- Champion the adoption of Roles Based Access Controls (RBAC) across legacy and cloud applications.
- Foster innovation, creativity, collaboration and maturity of the Security Operations Center, and its processes.
Apply on company website