Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as an RRT PRN at Alliance of Savannah, GA today with Memorial Health Meadows Hospital.Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Memorial Health Meadows Hospital, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Come join our team as an RRT PRN Savannah. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!Job Summary and Qualifications
The RRT is a licensed Registered Respiratory Therapist in the State of Georgia. The RRT will have a sound knowledge and proficiency in the treatment of respiratory disorders for inpatients and outpatients with various types of media, i.e., oxygen and other therapeutic gases and mist inhalation equipment. Establishes a good rapport with fellow associates while maintaining a professional relationship. This position requires intimate knowledge of both department and hospital policies and procedures relating to the field of cardiopulmonary sciences. Interpretive skills, frequent interactive and consultative association are inherent in this position. The ability to retrieve, communicate, or otherwise present information in a written auditory or visual fashion is essential. The primary method to express or exchange ideas is by the spoken word.
What you will do in this role:
- Follows policies procedures on dress code, absenteeism, and acts professionally in all situations.
- Participates in mandatory Hospital and departmental meetings, QA, PI, and obtains proper CEU's to maintain State License.
- Maintains daily and monthly logs and check off sheets.
- Maintain licenses requirements.
- Displays proper knowledge and competence in performing respiratory procedures as ordered by the Physician and by following hospital and departmental policies procedures.
- Verifies orders, assesses patient, performs procedures and provides proper documentation in the patients record as related to therapy.
- Current Georgia Licensure in: - Respiratory Care Practitioner
- Current National Licensure in: - Registered Respiratory Therapist
- 6 Months Minimum in Related Role - Preferred
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required.
Memorial Health Meadows Hospital is a regional health system featuring a state-of-the-art hospital, cancer center and a network of physician practices that serve Vidalia, Ga. and the surrounding communities. Meadows Health includes the only nationally accredited hospital in Montgomery, Toombs, Treutlen and Tattnall counties. The center offers the latest in medical advancements including cutting-edge cancer care, life-saving heart attack procedures, women's services, wound care, orthopedic medicine and more.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our RRT PRN Savannah opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website