Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Endoscopy Tech PRN today with MEC Endoscopy.Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At MEC Endoscopy, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Come join our team as a(an) Endoscopy Tech PRN. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!Job Summary and Qualifications
As an Endoscopy Tech, under the direction of a GI/Endoscopy Nurse, you will contribute to the company's mission and vision by assisting with the care of patients undergoing GI/Endoscopy procedures.
What you will do in this role:
- Maintain a sanitary environment for your patient
- You will demonstrate knowledge of high disinfection and sterilization of endoscopy equipment
- You will prepare the endoscopy unit adequately and ensure availability of necessary GI equipment and supplies
- You will clean GI treatment rooms between procedures and prepare rooms for the next case
- You will assist in the maintenance, care and labeling of specimens
- You will identify specimen with the surgeon and pass to the circulating RN
Qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited Surgical Technology program preferred
- One year acute care experience, preferably in an ambulatory surgery center
- Valid BCLS Certification upon employment***online certification not acceptable
Memorial Endoscopy Center is located in Houston, Texas. We serve the communities in Harris County. Our facility specializes in the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases. The staff are experienced in performing endoscopies, colonoscopies and flex sigmoidoscopy services. We have been providing exceptional care to our patients since 2002. The center performs over 200 cases a month. As a member of the HCA Healthcare Ambulatory Surgery Division, we follow our mission. Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Endoscopy Tech PRN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website