SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Physical Therapist The Physical Therapist:
- Provides direct patient care by continuously evaluating, developing a treatment plan and conducting appropriate physical therapy management to meet the individual needs of medically referred population.
- Takes all appropriate measures to ensure the safety of the patients.
- Maintains accurate, current records on all patients according to the department's policy and procedures.
- Supervises support staff and other departmental staff as it relates to patient care.
- Participates in the quality improvement process and in updating programs and/or development of new programs.
Medical City Alliance is a full-service, 99-bed acute care facility with a Level III Trauma Center and Women's Services unit boasting a state-accredited Level III NICU. Medical City Alliance proudly serves north Fort Worth, Keller, Roanoke, Haslet, Saginaw and surrounding communities in northern Tarrant and southern Denton Counties. The hospital is a green facility, silver LEED certified for environmental and energy efficiency.
As a part of the Medical City Healthcare network of hospitals and specialists, patients are ensured access to leading medical specialists and advanced healthcare innovations across the network.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Medical City Alliance, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Must be knowledgeable for safe patient care in an acute setting.
- Full time therapist expected to be competent with NICU or Wound care within 6 months of hire date
- Acute care experience
- Wound care, and/or NICU experience preferred.
- Licenses, Registrations and/or Certifications
- Active and current TX PT license.
- Current BLS.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website