DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Registered Respiratory Therapist ($20,000 sign-on bonus is available)
Performs respiratory care procedures in the acute and critical care areas of the facility. Also responsible for P.O.C. Testing, arterial punctures, blood gas analysis, and QC on the blood gas equipment.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES Included but not limited to:
- Respiratory Assessment/Reassessment/Care Plan for Respiratory Patients
- Ventilator Management
- Bi-pap/C-pap management
- Nebulizer/MDI treatments
- Oxygen therapy
- PEP Therapy
- Blood Gases (includes interpretation)
Medical City Alliance is a full-service, 99-bed acute care facility with a Level III Trauma Center and Women's Services unit boasting a state-accredited Level III NICU. Medical City Alliance proudly serves north Fort Worth, Keller, Roanoke, Haslet, Saginaw and surrounding communities in northern Tarrant and southern Denton Counties. The hospital is a green facility, silver LEED certified for environmental and energy efficiency.
As a part of the Medical City Healthcare network of hospitals and specialists, patients are ensured access to leading medical specialists and advanced healthcare innovations across the network.
Medical City Alliance is dedicated to high quality, compassionate care. Our nurses and physicians understand the importance of getting to know patients and their families. This helps us ensure the best treatment and outcomes possible. Our specialists work together to ensure a seamless transition of care, partnering with referring physicians and patients' support systems to work toward long-term health for the families we serve.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Medical City Alliance, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Associates Degree required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years critical care experience. Minimum 1 year NICU experience
- Registered Respiratory Therapist with current Texas RCP license.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) upon hire.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) required within 90 days.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), required within 120 days of hire.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website