DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
RN Registered Nurse - ED Emergency Room
Status, Mixed Shift
Sign on Bonus of $7500
Our Registered Nurses raise the bar by providing clinical expertise and the highest quality care, in the most compassionate way. Do you have a passion for helping others? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as an ED Emergency Room RN.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
The Emergency Department RN (ER RN) is responsible for decisions and actions within the domain of nursing practice. Important aspects of this responsibility are the promotion of a safe and therapeutic environment for both the recipients and providers of nursing care; acquisition of specialized knowledge skills and additional formal education to provide specialized care; demonstration and validation of competence in nursing practice; clinical practice consistent with the policies, procedures and standards of this facility; and supervision of other staff as designated within the department.
• Accurately identify situations which require emergent or urgent responses and communicate those to the appropriate level of leadership in the organization utilizing the appropriate chain of command in the approach to problem solving.
• Prioritize patient care as they present to the department. Re-assessment of patient conditions and symptoms based on initial acuity determination prior to and after medical screening exam as required.
• Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
• Provides and documents quality patient care consistently according to hospital standards and policy/procedures.
Medical City Alliance is the epitome of big things in small packages. We are a 75-bed, acute care hospital and since our doors opened in February of 2015, we have been doing big things. Recently designated a Level III Trauma Center, this three-story, 155,000 square foot full-service facility offers a full range of services, specializing in women's services, cardiology, robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, and emergency care. In 2019, Medical City Alliance was a 5-star recipient for Women's Care by Healthgrades, and in 2020, the hospital was recognized as a Top General Hospital by earning an “A” for Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grades. Medical City Alliance is proud to serve the growing communities of Fort Worth, Keller, Roanoke, Haslet, Saginaw and surrounding communities in northern Tarrant county and southern Denton county.
Medical City ER Saginaw is a Joint Commission accredited, full service emergency room and operates as a department of Medical City Alliance, the rapidly growing full service hospital which opened in February 2015 to serve the growing population of the Alliance corridor and beyond. The 11,000 square-foot, 12-bed facility is located at 727 W Bailey Bowell Road near the intersection of Bailey Boswell Road and US 287. Board certified emergency physicians provide emergency coverage for both pediatric and adult patients, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The facility also has a complete medical laboratory and on-site imaging services.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications and if you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our Recruiters. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• Associates (ADN) required
License / Certification:
• Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of TX or compact license (if compact, TX required within 30 days of hire)
• BLS and ACLS certification from American Heart Association or American Red Cross required
• PALS or ENPC required within 90 days of hire, ENPC and TNCC required within 6 months of hire
• Two years nursing experience strongly preferred
• Emergency Room experience preferred strongly preferred
“Emergency Room” ER “ER RN” “Emergency Services” Trauma “Urgent Care” “Registered Nurse” RN “Emergency Department”
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website