DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Telemetry Technician Full-time Days (Rotating Weekends) Medical City Alliance Medical City Alliance is a 75-bed, acute care hospital that opened in February 2015. The three-story, 155,000 square foot full-service facility serves the communities of Fort Worth, Keller, Roanoke, Haslet, Saginaw and surrounding communities in northern Tarrant county and southern Denton county. Medical City Alliance offers a full range of services, specializing in women's, cardiology, robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, and emergency care and has been recognized by The Joint Commission for the Hospital Accreditation Program for 2015.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Medical City Alliance, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Monitors, interprets and reports data from telemetry monitor systems
- Recognizes rhythms with the potential to alter the patient's physiology and report to licensed staff immediately
- Documents rhythm status per routine, for all changes and upon request during emergent patient interventions
- Reports changes in pulse oximetry data to appropriate licensed personnel
- Follows procedure for application to patient and troubleshooting monitoring equipment
- Performs clerical, technical and communication functions as directed by the licensed staff.
- Acts as a unit receptionist, answering phone and page system and stock supplies
- Initiate Basic Life Support when necessary
- Certified as telemetry technician by recognized program or the organization identified equivalent work experience
- Current BLS issued by the American Heart Association required
- This semi-skilled person must be able to communicate with many levels of hospital personnel, patient and family in an age appropriate manner
- On the job orientation is necessary with a minimum of two weeks required
- Must exercise some independent judgment in determining the sequence of job activities within the workday
- Reasoning, mathematical and language skills are required at a level 3
- Rhythm interpretation and communication of changes with the potential to alter the patient's physiology and report to licensed staff immediately are required
- Competency assessment of rhythm interpretation skills required prior to monitoring patients without supervision of licensed staff
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website