DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Pediatric CVOR Surgical Technologist - Open Heart Team
*** $10,000 Signing Bonus Eligible for Qualified Candidates ***
Work Schedule: Monday-Thursday from 6:30am-5pm with Rotating Call
Location: Medical City Dallas Children's Hospital
Our medical team consists of more than 1,200 physicians, many of whom are recognized as the world's best in their specialties. Patients travel to Medical City from all over the United States and more than 75 other countries for the sophisticated treatment offered by our 400+ in-house physician specialists. Medical City offers a full-service adult hospital and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as well as numerous outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. Our providers have access to state-of-the-art technology and are pioneering new medical procedures every day to accommodate patient needs. We operate as a 796-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City difference.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities. Our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
CVOR Surgical Technologist Job Summary:
- Collaborates with physician and Registered Nurses to serve in support role within O.R.
- Responsible for supplies, instrumentation and equipment needed for surgical cases.
- Proficient in surgical environment as surgical assistant passing instruments and assisting the physician during surgical cases.
- Organizational and time management skill required.
- Care and maintenance of surgical instruments.
CVOR Surgical Technologist Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited educational program for Surgical Technologist and current CST or completion of an appropriate training program for Surgical Technology in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps or Coast Guard of the United States or in the United States Public Health Service or employed to practice Surgical Technology in a healthcare facility prior to September 1, 2009 required.
- Current American Heart Association BLS provider.
Apply on company website