SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Neurodiagnostic Technologist - PRN (As Needed)PRN Needs: Day / Night Shifts with Rotating Call on Nights & Weekends
Location: Medical City Dallas Our medical team consists of more than 1,200 physicians, many of whom are recognized as the world's best in their specialties. Patients travel to Medical City from all over the United States and more than 75 other countries for the sophisticated treatment offered by our 400+ in-house physician specialists. Medical City offers a full-service adult hospital and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as well as numerous outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. Our providers have access to state-of-the-art technology and are pioneering new medical procedures every day to accommodate patient needs. We operate as a 796-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City difference. Neurodiagnostic Tech Job Summary: This position involves the cognitive and psychomotor skills necessary to monitor
and interpret data for physicians. The ability to set-up, prepare the patient,
monitor actual study in various care settings, and complete post study work is
- Ability to care for all age groups, and exercise judgment within the guidelines
of the plan of care and departmental policy.
- Ability to use several pieces of equipment and perform multiple technical
- Able to make discriminating observations regarding EEG data and general patient clinical state and report to appropriate nursing and physician personnel as needed.
- Willing to acquire new skills under direction of registered technologists.
- Demonstrates acquisition of knowledge and skill through demonstration and verbalization to END Supervisor or designee.
- Participates in maintaining equipment, making minor repairs and reporting need for repair to END Supervisor.
- Participates in maintenance and cleaning of equipment and workspaces.Attends and participates in education, meetings within the department.
QualificationsNeurodiagnostic Tech Job Requirements:
- High school graduate with some post-secondary or college education in a science or health related area.
- Education relative to position in neurophysiology department required.
- At least 1 year experience in EEG.
- Current American Heart Associated BLS provider.
- Registered in EEG by ABRET is preferred.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website