DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Sr. Project Lead Full Time
Medical City Dallas
Founded in 1974, Medical City Hospital is recognized for its state-of-the-art medical facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care. Located in Dallas, our medical team consists of more than 1,150 physicians, many of whom are recognized as the world's best in their specialties.
We operate as a 876-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City difference. Our staff is passionate about their work and committed to providing excellent patient care. This has allowed Medical City to become a place where healing, compassion, humanity and simple kindness are celebrated daily.
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Facilities department. Submit your application today!
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
- Requires Bachelors in architectural, engineering, or healthcare related field.
- At least 5 years in healthcare, including large-scale project management and design and construction experience are required.
- Good understanding of hospital environment processes, as well as equipment and its impact upon the facility is preferred.
- The incumbent is required to demonstrate strong leadership abilities and success in project planning.
- At least three years demonstrated success in management to include management of personnel, project budgets, capital, business planning, marketing, and physician relations.
- Demonstrated successful implementations of customer service, team building, and PI programs and/or processes.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website