DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse Special Procedures
Medical City Denton
Work Schedule: Full time Days
Unit hours: Mon- Fri 7A-3:30PM
Do you want to be a part of a family not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environament where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application toay to find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
Medical City Denton is a 208-bed, high-quality, acute care hospital with more than 850 employees and 300 physicians. Serving the people of North Texas, MCD is a Level II Trauma Center, a Primary Stroke Center and an Accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center offering advanced open-heart surgery. Magnet® recognized for nursing excellence.
The Registered Nurse – Special Procedures is responsible for Under general supervision, the Neuro RN assists with all diagnostic and interventional procedures in the Neuro suite as monitor or circulator, provides individual nursing care, administers medication, starts IV's, operates equipment as needed, prepares patients for examination, documents appropriate information, interacts with patients and physicians, assists with orientation/education of all new Neuro interventional employees, assists with maintenance of staff competency checks and scheduling of in-services, assists with performance improvement, performs related duties as assigned.
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and retirement including:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
- A competitive wage scale
- Generous tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment and clinical certification support
- A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
- HCA's Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
- 401k Plan - 100% matching contribution — from 3% to 9% of pay — based on your years of vesting service
- Minimum ADN required, BSN within 24 months of hire
- Current Texas RN license or RN compact license.
- BLS and ACLS required by AHA or ARC.
- 2 years previous Neuro experience preferred.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website