DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Floor Care Specialist / Floor Care Technician Part Time 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
Medical City Fort Worth
Medical City Fort Worth is a 320-bed facility offering comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services, including cardiac care, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, kidney transplant surgery, and emergency care. Medical City Fort Worth serves as a tertiary referral center for Tarrant County and other counties within a 90-mile radius. Established in 1974, and Accredited by The Joint Commission, Medical City Fort Worth continues to achieve national recognition for cutting-edge diagnostic treatment and exceptional patient care.
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and 401K retirement including:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
- A competitive wage scale with annual merit increases
- Generous tuition reimbursement and clinical certification support
- A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
- HCA's Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
- Maintains hard floor surfaces: stripping and refinishing, mopping and buffing, auto-scrub as needed
- Maintains carpets; shampoo, extraction, gum removal and daily maintenance
- Completes waste stream removal; general waste, recycling, infectious waste etc.
- Follows all Environmental Services technical and operational standard operating procedures
- Follows and adheres to all hospital and departmental safety requirements. Other duties as assigned
- Performs housekeeping functions to support the facility and maintain a clean and safe work environment for patients, physicians, visitors, and staff
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Must be able to communicate effectively with reading and writing in English.
- Minimum of two years experience as a Floor Care Specialist / Floor Care Technician
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website