DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We are seeking a Food Service Worker at Medical City Ft Worth to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. Medical City Fort Worth is a 320-bed facility offering comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services, including cardiac care, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, kidney transplant surgery, and emergency care. Medical City Fort Worth serves as a tertiary referral center for Tarrant County and other counties within a 90-mile radius. Established in 1974, and Accredited by The Joint Commission, Medical City Fort Worth continues to achieve national recognition for cutting-edge diagnostic treatment and exceptional patient care. The Food Service Worker reports to the Supervisor of Food and Nutrition Services. This employee is responsible for completion of ware washing tasks; cleaning duties as assigned; and may be required to work trayline positions, assist with catering activities; stock the storeroom or deliver floor stock as necessary. This position also has the following duties:
- To set up and break down dish machine, pot room.
- Assists in maintaining all kitchen utensils, equipment and physical surfaces in a safe and sanitary manner
- Monitor and document dish machine/pot machine temperatures and take corrective action when temperatures are out of range
- Report equipment malfunctions to the team leader or supervisor
- Timely dishware and utensil turn around to ensure that supplies are always available
- Responsible for timely completion of mandatory trainings and education assignments
- Assist in the orientation and training of new employees
- High School Graduate or GED preferred
- Must be able to read and/or understand English.
- Previous food service experience in a high volume restaurant, hotel or cafeteria preferred
- Previous experience in a food service, dish room or pot room is desirable
- Food Handler's Permit, preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website