DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Medical City Fort Worth At Medical City Fort Worth, There is a Difference. Registered Nurse Endoscopy Full Time Days w/ Rotating Weekends With Call
- Assesses the patient and resources related to the procedure.
- Provides pre-admission assessment and testing.
- Plans for the scheduled surgery and post discharge care
- Implement the plan, and evaluate the patient's and family's
- Understanding of the information and their ability to provide for self-care at home.
- 320-bed MAGNET facility
- Established in 1974, Medical City Fort Worth is part of Medical City Healthcare, one of the region's largest, most comprehensive health care providers.
- Offering comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services, including cardiac care, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, kidney transplant surgery, and emergency care…Accredited by The Joint Commission
- Our greatest honor doesn't come just from awards. It comes from helping people live happier, healthier lives through cutting-edge diagnostic treatment and exceptional patient care.
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing
- BSN required
- Texas RN or compact licensure is required
- BLS and ACLS - AHA required
- Must have experience with procedural endoscopy cases
- ERCP experience is preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website