DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Medical City Fort Worth Work Schedule: Full-Time Days 7a-7p Rotating Weekends Medical City of Ft. Worth is a 320 bed MAGNET facility located in the heart of Fort Worth. It serves as a tertiary referral center not only for Tarrant County, but also numerous counties within a 90 mile radius.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Accredited AMI Program
- Accredited Stroke Center
- Cardiovascular center of Excellence
- Critical Care Unit – RN
- The counties' most premier Transplant services facility- Fort Worth Transplant Institute
A few of the benefits we provide you:
Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders
Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
New Extended Family Leave
Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Hundreds of consumer discounts
Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial PlannerESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Supports the HCA Code of Conduct. Demonstrates behaviors consistent with organization mission and goals.
Ensures patient/personal safety by maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment and adhering to Safety Program and Infection Control Programs.
Supports hospital and departmental Performance Improvement Goals.
Demonstrates and promotes Medical City of Fort Worth's FISH philosophies
- Make Their Day
- Be There
- Choose Your Attitude
- Contributes to the organization's five indicators of success:
- Employee Satisfaction
- Physician Satisfaction
- Patient Satisfaction
- Continuous Performance Improvement
- Community Involvement
- Assures quality care through compliance with departmental policies, hospital, and external regulatory agency guidelines.
- Demonstrates desirable work habits and promotes personal growth and professionalism in the work environment.
- Provides and documents quality patient care consistently according to hospital standards and policy/procedures.
- Accepts accountability and responsibility as a member of the department of nursing services.
Please see the CNE Message, that our ECNO, Dr. Zach Mueller, was so gracious to record for us. ="https://youtube.com/embed/8-pmh3__VOc?&showinfo=0&enablejsapi=1&rel=0&wmode=transparent
- RN with current licensure or RN with temporary permit to practice from the Board of
- Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas
- One year of RN experience in an acute care facility
- Current BCLS certification
- Current ONS certification preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website