Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Physical Therapist Assistant Home Health you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Medical City Healthcare at Home which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
Medical City Healthcare at Home, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Physical Therapist Assistant Home Health where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
Physical Therapy Assistant
Provides Physical Therapy services to patients with in their homes. Will assist in the assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation. Functions under the supervision of a Physical Therapist. PTA will adhere to applicable practices of physical therapy, policies and procedures and state regulations.
What you will do in this role:
- Optimize the physical abilities and skills of patients by assisting in the screening of patients, implementing treatment for assigned patients, delivering treatment to achieve identified goals according to the established treatment plan, documenting progress toward identified goals and communicating patient status and needs to the patient, the patient's family, the staff and other professionals as appropriate under the direction of the registered and/or licensed physical therapist
- Assists in the selection of Physical Therapy techniques/media and in the sequence of activities, adapts techniques/media as indicated by patient performance and following consultation with the Physical Therapist.
- Monitors patient's response to intervention and consults with Physical Therapist if modification is indicated. Adheres to department and patient schedules and modifies as appropriate for treatment regime. Adapts treatment under the supervision of a Physical Therapist to meet the personal needs of the patient.
What qualifications you will need:
- Associate's degree from an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program
- Certifications, Licenses, and other Special Requirements
- Completion of state exam.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Healthcare at Home is a service line from HCA healthcare. We are dedicated to providing patients with quality care during their recovery at home. We are Medicare certified. Our patients are under the supervision of a physician and our team of professionals develop an individualized plan of care. Our professionals include registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, therapists, and social workers. We provide the care you need in the comfort of your own home to restore your independence. Healthcare at Home raises the bar on what quality healthcare looks like. Just like family, we pull together to care for, support and celebrate with each other being able to provide exceptional, expert care for patients.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Physical Therapist Assistant Home Health opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website