DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Medical City Dallas Heart and Spine Hospital Maintenance Mechanic Schedule: Full Time DAYS
SEPTEMBER 2019 START
Medical City Dallas will open brand new Heart and Spine Hospitals October 2019 as destination hospitals for highly specialized advanced cardiovascular and spine care. The new facilities are located near Medical City Dallas across Hwy. 75 and Forest Lane.
Medical City Heart Hospital will have 63 private patient rooms and provide a wide array of cardiac services including complex vascular and heart surgery, advanced heart failure treatment, minimally invasive vascular surgery and other specialized heart care. The facility will also have the only dedicated cardiac emergency room in Dallas.
The 24-bed Medical City Spine Hospital will provide comprehensive and coordinated spine care for common spine disorders and rare, hard-to-treat spinal deformities including adult and pediatric scoliosis, spondylolistheses, complex spine surgery and minimally invasive surgical options among others.
The Maintenance Mechanic will be responsible for
- Performs general maintenance and light repairs on building systems including plumbing, medical gas, doors and hardware, electrical, nurse call and HVAC systems.
- Operates building automation systems.
- Responds to building system casualties and fire alarms and takes immediate action to restore services.
- Installs and/or changes out appliances and wall hangings.
- Performs scheduled preventative maintenance for building systems.
- High school degree or equivalent is required
- Some college or technical training is preferred
- Five years experience in a particular trade such as mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, building engineer, etc.
- Three years experience in a healthcare setting
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website