SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Telemetry Technician / Monitor TechnicianPRN Medical City Las Colinas Medical City Las Colinas, built in 1997, is a 100 bed full service, acute-care facility offering a wide range of services to the community and families we serve. We take pride in offering customer conveniences and state-of-the-art technology to exceed your expectations by providing an aesthetically pleasing environment and amenities such as: private rooms, concierge service, cable television, wireless internet access and an executive chef.
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and 401K retirement including:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
- A competitive wage scale with annual merit increases
- Generous tuition reimbursement and clinical certification support and student loan repayment
- A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
- HCA's Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
- Monitors, interprets and reports data from telemetry monitor systems
- Recognizes rhythms with the potential to alter the patient's physiology and report to licensed staff immediately
- Documents rhythm status per routine, for all changes and upon request during emergent patient interventions
- Reports changes in pulse oximetry data to appropriate licensed personnel
- Follows procedure for application to patient and troubleshooting monitoring equipment
- Performs clerical, technical and communication functions as directed by the licensed staff.
- Acts as a unit receptionist, answering phone and page system and stock supplies
- Initiate Basic Life Support when necessary
- Certified as telemetry technician by recognized program or the organization identified equivalent work experience
- Current BLS issued by the American Heart Association required
- This semi-skilled person must be able to communicate with many levels of hospital personnel, patient and family in an age appropriate manner
- On the job orientation is necessary with a minimum of two weeks required
- Must exercise some independent judgment in determining the sequence of job activities within the workday
- Reasoning, mathematical and language skills are required at a level 3
- Rhythm interpretation and communication of changes with the potential to alter the patient's physiology and report to licensed staff immediately are required
- Competency assessment of rhythm interpretation skills required prior to monitoring patients without supervision of licensed staff
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website