SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Multi-Modality Ultrasound Technician
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Multi-Modality Ultrasound Technician.
Seeking a Multi-Modality Ultrasound Technicianfor our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
The Multi-Modality Ultrasound Technician:
- Performs superior/quality Ultrasound procedures under the guidance of a Radiologist to patients of all ages
- Maintains a safe and therapeutic diagnostic radiological environment based on practice standards, radiation safety guidelines that include monitoring.
- Participates in departmental Performance Improvement activities
- Responsible for accurate and timely completion of Ultrasound procedures.(OP, Inpatient, OR, ED)
- Ensures patients and family are properly informed of the procedures and patient comfort is maximized.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager or Director of Imaging
- 2 Year/Associate's Degree Preferred
- Graduate from an Accredited Ultrasound Program
- Registered with ARDMS in General And Vascular
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our practice managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
Medical City Las Colinas, built in 1997, is a 100 bed full service, acute-care facility offering a wide range of services to the community and families we serve. At Medical City Las Colinas, you'll find that caring extends to both our patients and our people. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website