DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Director Case Management Medical City North Hills
Provides daily leadership for case management services, including social services and discharge planning. Enhances clinical and financial outcomes through performance improvement activities. Assists department in regulatory compliance.
- Supports the HCA Code of Conduct. Demonstrates behaviors consistent with organization's mission and goals.
- Ensures patient/personal safety by maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment and adhering to Safety Program and Infection Control Programs.
- Supports hospital and departmental Performance Improvement Goals.
- Contributes to the organization's five indicators of success:
- Employee Satisfaction
- Physician Satisfaction
- Patient Satisfaction
- Continuous Performance Improvement
- Community Involvement
- Provides daily leadership for case/resource management to achieve maximum deployment and integration. Measures such functions throughout the organization using the facility improvement process.
- Use data analysis to drive improvement projects.
- Works cooperatively with physicians to achieve the utilization/case management plan.
Collaborates with clinicians and support staff in designing and implementing processes to comply with regulatory requirements Assists with JCAHO survey readiness/preparation
Medical City North Hills is licensed for 164 beds, has over 300 physicians and 30 medical specialties. The ER has about 39,000 visits each year and is a Level III Trauma Center. We are also a Primary Stroke Center, perform Spine Surgery, and have a comprehensive Cardiovascular Services department. We are an accredited Cycle 5 Chest Pain Center with a Cardiac Rehabilitation program as well as have a Total Joint Replacement Program.Benefits: We are proud to offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Discounted tickets at many local attractions
- Discounts to various retail stores and more….
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Education and Training Experience Required
- Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing; BSN, MSN, or BA preferred.
- Two years recent experience in a similar position; expertise in data analysis; excellent verbal and written communication skills; knowledge of JCAHO and regulatory standards.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSURE: Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- RN with current licensure. Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted; Texas State RN license required 30 days after hire.
- Certification in Healthcare Quality and/or Hospital Case Management preferred.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website