DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Location: Medical City Plano Hospital
Medical City Plano is a full-service, 493-bed acute care hospital with more than 1,600 employees and over 1,000 physicians on staff, representing over 70 specialties and subspecialties. The medical staff at Medical City Plano is a diverse group of experienced professionals. They are dedicated and committed to using new technologies and keeping up-to-date on recent advancements in health care. Every member of our staff - including nurses, radiologists, therapists, pharmacists, support staff, management and administration - is focused on the health and comfort of every patient who comes through our doors.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities. Our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Anesthesia Tech Job Summary:
Assists in anesthesia care by performance of routine and delegated duties according to standards and policies of the department.
Anesthesia Tech Job Responsibilities:
- Cleans and maintains all anesthesia equipment; reports any malfunction of equipment immediately.
- Orders and restocks all anesthesia supplies.
- Under direct supervision of anesthesiologist, CRNA, or RN, sets up and calibrates all invasive monitoring lines and transducers.
- Responds to, and assists in, all emergency situations providing assistance to the anesthesiologist/CRNA.
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function.
Anesthesia Tech Job Requirements:
- High school education or GED preferred.
- BLS Certification through American Heart Association.
- 1 year of hospital experience preferred.
Apply on company website