Medical City Plano is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit your application for Licensed Vocational Nurse Medical Telemetry position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.Benefits
Medical City Plano offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Medical City Plano!Job Summary and Qualifications
The Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN/LPN) delivers high quality, patient-centered care by performing a variety of delegated basic patient care services. In collaboration with the RN and other members of the care team, the LPN/LVN provides individualized, comprehensive care consistent with the scope and standards of the specialty.
What you will do in this role:
- Provide direct, evidence-based care to patients as directed by the physician or RN.
- Assist with procedures, monitoring, or other functions as directed.
- Perform lab and procedural tests within the LVN/LPN scope of practice, after demonstrating competency.
- Document the administration of care in the patient medical record in a timely and thorough manner.
- Serve as a resource to department staff, students and volunteers to help deliver quality patient care.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse (LPN / LVN)
- Vocational School Graduate
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Medical City Plano opened in 1975 and provides Plano and Collin County with advanced health care. Medical City Plano is a 600+ bed acute care hospital. We have more than 2,000 employees and over 1,400 physicians on staff. Our main campus in Plano has a cancer treatment center and cardiovascular programs. We have The Bariatric Surgery Institute, a Wound Care Center and inpatient rehabilitation. We also offer complete women's and children's services. This includes a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 neonatal intensive-care unit. We were the first hospital in Dallas, Collin or Denton counties to be named a Comprehensive Stroke Center by the Texas Department of State Health Services. Medical City Plano was the first Level I Trauma Center in Collin County and The Burn & Reconstructive Center of Texas was the first burn center in Collin County. As a part of the Medical City network of hospitals and specialists, patients are ensured access to leading medical experts and advanced healthcare innovations."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Licensed Vocational Nurse Medical Telemetry opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website