Superior Dental Care, a Medical Mutual company located in Centerville, OH is searching for a Claims Associate to support their team. Preparing and processing various insurance claim forms, and other administrative duties.
- Perform data entry of various types of dental claims
- Sustain a level of productivity needed to complete daily claims with a 95% accuracy rate
- Understand and utilize information pertaining to group benefit levels, situation codes, and SDC's claim payment policies
- Understand and utilize information necessary to correctly process ADA codes
- Understand and utilize information necessary to prepare orthodontics claims
- Sort incoming claims
- File claims
- Locate/retrieve claims requested by Dentist & Member Services Team
- Locate/retrieve claims requested by the Senior Claims Analyst of dental consultant review
- Other duties and projects may be assigned as needed.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), previous dental office experience and or training.
- Must be able to analyze and interpret documents and supporting documentation and system reports
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism and have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable using multiple computer screens/views.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
- Must have previous dental office experience
Superior Dental Care is looking to grow our team! We truly value and respect the talents and abilities of all of our employees. That's why we offer an exceptional package that includes:
A Great Place to Work:
- Wellness program with plans and discounts for exercise and fitness, weight loss, online courses, and team challenges.
- Employee discount program. Discounts at many places in and around town, just for being a Superior Dental Care team member
- Business casual attire
Excellent Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive compensation plans
- Employee bonus program
- 401(k) with company match
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
An Investment in You:
- Career development programs and classes
- Mentoring and coaching to help you advance
- Education reimbursement up to $5K per year
About Superior Dental Care:
Superior Dental Care (SDC) leads the way in dental benefits through superior service, advanced technology, and efficient operation. SDC was founded on the belief of treating people with respect, care and concern, and this approach begins with our own employees. Each employee at SDC feels the value of their role in the company's success. Through a shared commitment to promoting the affordable and quality dental care that everyone deserves, staff work together seamlessly to keep SDC's members, clients, dentists and brokers smiling. Come join a truly superior team!
At Medical Mutual and its family of companies, including Superior Dental Care, we celebrate differences and are mutually invested in our employees and our community. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse and nicotine testing.
Apply on company website