The Data Reporting Analyst is responsible for providing day-to-day report creation and analysis with our internal and external business partners. This role provides analytical support for tasks of varying complexity to any or all divisions of the organization by mining data, conducting analysis, and interpreting results related to business needs.
- Deliver timely and accurate health data reporting, clinical reporting, and data exchange with internal and external business partners
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand reporting and data requirements based on customer and internal needs
- Serve as a data and analytic consultant for functional business areas by collecting and analyzing operational, financial, and clinical data
- Independently performs analysis, development, and testing of reporting solutions while providing well organized and clear documentation of procedures and results
- Develops methodologies and approaches to new tasks and projects through design and development of analytical models and reports
- Actively identifies and eliminates inefficient or ineffective use of resources and provides recommendation on process improvements
- Leverages MMO's business intelligence tools that support analysis and reporting of clinical, operational, and financial reporting.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with staff at all levels across the organization
- Perform adhoc analysis as directed
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2+years of healthcare financial and analytical experience in a managed care setting.
- BA/BS - Bachelors Degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- SAS Certification preferred
- Working knowledge of SAS and/or SQL; knowledge of writing queries and analytical reports required
- Demonstrated ability to pull large data sets and perform data manipulations/analysis
- Ability to quickly learn and use software BI tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; SQL; SAS
- Experience working with relational databases
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio. Seven years in a row we've received this recognition!
- On-site wellness center at most locations. Enjoy personal trainers, towel service, locker room, weight room, elliptical machines, and a variety of classes!
- On-site cafeteria serving hot breakfast and lunch, at most locations. Choices ranging from salad bar, made to order, hot and cold sandwiches, or a variety of entrees cooked fresh daily. Convenience store at most locations
- Employee discount program. Discounts at many places in and around town, just for being a Medical Mutual team member
- Business casual attire
- Competitive compensation plans
- Employee bonus program
- 401(k) with company match and an additional company contribution
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Career development programs and classes
- Mentoring and coaching to help you advance
- Education reimbursement up to $5K per year
We strive to create peace of mind. Our customers can trust us to do things right and to help them get value from their health plan. We're the largest health insurer in Ohio and for 80 years, we've been serving our members and the Ohio communities where they live and work. Medical Mutual is a Top Place to Work in Northeast Ohio with exceptional career opportunities that offer challenge, growth and a great work/life balance. We want talented, innovative, and driven people to help us continue to be the best health insurance choice of Ohioans and help make Ohio the best it can be! Our headquarter building is located in the heart of downtown Cleveland and we have multiple offices throughout the state. Join us at one near you!
At Medical Mutual we celebrate differences and are mutually invested in our employees and our community. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse and nicotine testing.
Apply on company website