Remote/Must reside in Ohio.
Supports the organization's Financial software application (OneStream) and provides corporate departments, both within and outside of Finance, with various financial reporting. Duties include user access and permissions, configuration, testing, report building and dissemination, and dashboard creation and maintenance. Performs additional research, analysis, and reporting as needed.
- Designs, tests and runs queries to generate monthly reports for premium, claims and enrollment to be used by several operating areas for financial reporting. Generates additional data reporting for various departmental needs including reinsurance reporting, group level analysis and TPA billing.
- Creates new tools and reports for Finance management to address specific business needs. Analyzes existing processes and functionality as they apply to business areas of interest; assesses data needs of user and utilizes current system data or develops new queries to provide information needed; analyzes data to ensure accuracy; provides ongoing support to users.
- Creates systematic solutions for Finance department projects. Requires ability to analyze user requirements; designs, tests and implements systematic solutions; provides ongoing support to users.
- Creates quarterly and annual reports for premium, claims and enrollment to be used in preparing the related regulatory filings required by state, the NAIC, and HHS.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 3 - 5 years progressive financial reporting experience.
- Experience with financial management software (i.e. OneStream or Hyperion) is required.
- SQL or VB.NET experience a plus.
- Intermediate MS Office skills, including MS Access.
- Intermediate knowledge of accounting rules and concepts and ability to apply the appropriate accounting standards to the relevant job duties.
Medical Mutual is looking to grow our team! We truly value and respect the talents and abilities of all of our employees. That's why we offer an exceptional package that includes:
A Great Place to Work:
- Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio. Year after year we've received this recognition!
- On-site wellness center at most locations. Enjoy personal trainers, towel service, locker room, weight room, elliptical machines, and a variety of classes!
- On-site cafeteria serving hot breakfast and lunch, at most locations. Choices ranging from salad bar, made to order, hot and cold sandwiches, or a variety of entrees cooked fresh daily. Convenience store at most locations
- Employee discount program. Discounts at many places in and around town, just for being a Medical Mutual team member
- Business Casual attire
Excellent Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive compensation plans
- Employee bonus program
- 401(k) with company match and an additional company contribution
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
An Investment in You:
- Career development programs and classes
- Mentoring and coaching to help you advance
- Education reimbursement up to $5K per year
About Medical Mutual:
We strive to create peace of mind. Our customers can trust us to do things right and to help them get value from their health plan. We're the largest health insurer in Ohio and for over 85 years, we've been serving our members and the Ohio communities where they live and work. Medical Mutual is a Top Place to Work in Northeast Ohio with exceptional career opportunities that offer challenge, growth and a great work/life balance. We want talented, innovative, and driven people to help us continue to be the best health insurance choice of Ohioans and help make Ohio the best it can be! Our headquarter building is located in the heart of downtown Cleveland and we have multiple offices throughout the state. Join us at one near you!
At Medical Mutual and its family of companies we celebrate differences and are mutually invested in our employees and our community. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse and nicotine testing.
Apply on company website