Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Executive Assistant? At Memorial Health University Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
Memorial Health University Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Executive Assistant like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
Provides administrative support for the executive. Prepares routine and advanced correspondence, statements, and reports. Manages and maintains the executive's daily calendar, schedules meetings. Responds to customer requests and provides the appropriate follow up.
Complies with the Memorial Health Compliance Program, related policies and procedures and the Code of Business Practices; reports instances of perceived and actual non-compliance to Team Leader or through other reporting mechanisms.
Provides secretarial and administrative support to the Executive to ensure the Executive Office operates in an efficient manner. Performs daily clerical tasks including typing, Dictaphone, telephones. Prepares a variety of administrative reports, statements and rosters. These are often confidential in nature. Delegates to support secretary as appropriate and follows up with same.
Receives visits and telephone calls from patients, visitors, board members, physicians, business associates and others. Handles each in a courteous and helpful manner.
Prepares agendas and takes minutes at Division and Committee meetings. Prepares and takes minutes for the Board(s). Sends agenda and back-up to board members. Serves as Assistant Secretary. Prepares agendas and takes minutes for other meetings as necessary.
Manages the daily calendar for the Executive. Initiates and accommodates scheduling and changes as necessary. Maintains daily follow-up file for meetings, deadlines, response requests, etc., and follows up on same. Maintains all pertinent filing for the Executive.
Reviews and prioritizes all mail received for the Executive. Drafts responses and prepares materials for response as appropriate.
Handles travel and business arrangements for the Executive to attend business meetings, educational seminars, etc.
What qualifications you will need:
- High School Graduate / GED
Certified Professional Secretary
Requires advanced PC skills. Advanced skills in software applications such as Word, Excel, Power-Point. Superior customer service skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Transcription skills and typing (80wpm).
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Memorial Health University Medical Center has provided quality healthcare services since 1955, giving patients access to highly-trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 600+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities that serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina. Located in Savannah, Georgia, we are a regional referral center for heart care, cancer care, trauma care, children's care, high-risk pregnancies and high-risk newborn care. Our hospital includes the region's only Level I trauma center and children's hospital, as well as the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine.
At Memorial Health, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Executive Assistant opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website