Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as an Imaging System Administrator? At Memorial Health University Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
Memorial Health University Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Imaging System Administrator like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
Based in Savannah, GA, the Imaging Systems Administrator serves as a key onsite IT resource for implementation and support of medical imaging applications at a facility. Primary responsibilities include performing as the project lead for implementing medical imaging systems, administering and supporting PACS, CVIS PACS, and technical medical imaging interfaces and related technologies (e.g., voice recognition), supporting outpatient medical imaging, and providing second level support as a local medical imaging subject matter expert to resolve incidents or fulfill requests received from the division Service Desk or other division or facility serviceresources.
The Imaging Systems Administrator ensures system design, interface functionality, and clinical processes are coordinated and functioning effectively. This individual performs application maintenance and testing of application upgrades and fixes. The Imaging Systems Administrator provides input to division policies and procedures, training, and best practices for use within the facility, delivers hands-on training, and assists in implementing division standardization, utilization, integration and optimization plans for medical imaging applications and related technologies.
A Medical Imaging Systems Administrator may be dedicated to a specific facility or may operate across a geographic zone and serve multiple facilities.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Serves as a key onsite IT resource for implementation and support of medical imaging applications at a facility.
- Performs as the project lead for implementing medical imaging applications.
- Administers and supports PACS, CVIS PACS, and technical medical imaging interfaces and related technologies (e.g., voice recognition).
- Supports outpatient medical imaging.
- Provides second level support as a local medical imaging subject matter expert to resolve incidents or fulfill requests received from the division Service Desk or other division or facility service resources; provides status on user issues.
- Works with enterprise subject matter experts and services resources and the enterprise Service Desk in managing resolution of medical imaging application incidents and requests.
- Ensures medical imaging system design, interface functionality, and clinical processes are coordinated and functioning effectively.
- Performs medical imaging application maintenance and testing.
- Provides input to division policies and procedures, and training for medical imaging applications and processes.
- Collaborates in Imaging Team's identification and deployment of medical imaging applications best practices.
- Works with the Imaging and Clinical Application Teams to actively promote and implement division standardization, utilization, integration and optimization plans for medical imaging applications.
- Collaborates in Imaging Team's development of standard medical imaging education & documentation.
- Delivers hands-on training for medical imaging applications.
- Performs medical imaging application installation account set up.
- Reviews and provides input to Information Security plans regarding medical imaging security requirements.
- Provides input regarding roles and access to meet HIPAA requirements on medical imaging applications.
- Participates in the testing and implementation of clinical applications where medical imaging applications integrate with those clinical applications.
- Works with Physician Support Coordinators as a subject matter expert on medical imaging applications for physicians and their offices, to ensure physicians can access images at hospitals, offices and homes.
- Coordinates and manages vendor support for medical imaging solutions.
- Promotes medical imaging application security and confidentiality and helps ensure compliance.
- Participates in configuration of medical imaging modalities.
- Provides on-call assistance as needed
- Performs quality audits and tracks metrics related to medical imaging system use; coordinates the execution and use of tools for audits.
- Builds strong relationships at the facility with core customer base for medical imaging applications.
- Adheres to Code of Conduct and Mission & Value Statement.
- Participate in special projects as needed and performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Medical imaging operations and process understanding
- Understands pertinent accreditation guidelines, such as JCAHO
- Demonstrated ability to establish and build strong relationships across a broad range of personality types
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with clinical and information technology personnel verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated customer orientation
- Excellent leadership and teaching abilities
- Demonstrated advanced computer skills
- Must be able to drive to assigned sites to complete work
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Two years experience in medical imaging applications
- Working knowledge of computer-based medical imaging applications
- Valid Driver's Lisense with proof of insurance may be required, based on location.
NOTE: This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
ITG transforms healthcare and gives people healthier tomorrows. We deliver information technology strategy, support, and solutions. ITG improve and enhance patient care and business operations. We deliver services at administrative locations, data centers, and hospitals. The facilities we support are located in 20+ states and the United Kingdom. Our team works to move healthcare forward. We do this by seeking, embracing, developing, and delivering technology for patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Imaging System Administrator opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website