Nurse Practitioner – Pediatric and Adult Congenital Cardiac Surgery
MemorialCare Medical Group
Miller Children's and Women's Hospital / Long Beach Medical Center
MemorialCare Heart & Vascular Institute is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner for its Pediatric and Adult Congenital Cardiac Surgery department at Miller Children's and Women's Hospital in Long Beach, California.
MemorialCare Medical Group is a physician-based organization with more than 2,000 employed and affiliated providers in Orange and Los Angeles counties. MemorialCare Health System is listed among the top 20 percent of health systems nationwide by Thomson Reuters, one of the top 100 integrated healthcare networks nationwide, and the top 10 in the west region by IMS. MemorialCare Health System is the predominant fully integrated health system in the Southern Los Angeles County and Orange County with over 200 locations.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
In this full-time role, you'll be working alongside Dr. Shaun Setty, our Medical Director of Pediatric and Adult Congenital Cardiac Surgery. Experience in first or second assisting in pediatric cardiac surgery is required. You will also serve as a patient advocate, acting as liaison between patients and physicians.
- Pediatric and Adult Congenital Cardiac Surgery experience is required
- Must have a master's degree in nursing; fellowship training in surgery is a plus
- Specialty board certification in specialty area
- Current California medical license
- Current DEA
- Current ACLS, PALS and BLS certifications
Financial & Benefits
- Full and Comprehensive Benefits for Provider and Family
- Benefits to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, Malpractice Insurance and Tail coverage
- 401k retirement plan with employer contribution
- 529 College Savings plan
- Generous PTO plan
- EMR: Epic
Apply on company website