SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities as a Clinical Pharmacist that you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Menorah Medical Center a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At MMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Program
- Paid Personal Leav
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discount
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance option
- Adoption Assistanc
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
How we build better communities.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Clinical Pharmacist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Clinical pharmacists work directly with physicians, other health professionals, and patients to ensure that the medications prescribed for patients contribute to the best possible health outcomes. They evaluate the appropriateness and effectiveness of the patient's medications.
About this unit:
- Our team is committed to patient safety, employee satisfaction, and above all else the care and improvement of human life
- By joining our team you will have the opportunity to provide excellent pharmaceutical care in a rapidly growing acute care facility amidst an ever changing healthcare environment.
To achieve a high level of pharmaceutical care for the medical staff, nursing staff, and patients while fostering appropriate, cost- effective healthcare. To bring all departmental employees to a higher level of clinical involvement and understanding. A full-time, part-time, or consulting pharmacist develops, supervises, and coordinates all the activities of the pharmacy department or pharmacy.
QualificationsWhat Qualifications You Will Need:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school or college of pharmacy, with licensure by the State of Kansas. Preference for Pharm D degree, however a combination of BS degree and demonstrated clinical work experience is also acceptable. Pharmacy Residency preferred.
- Licensure from State of Kansas
- At least one year of relevant clinical experience in a hospital pharmacy setting.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Clinical Pharmacist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website