We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
We don't believe in jobs at Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals; careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart.
At Mercy, you'll feel our supportive community every step of your day, especially the tough ones. We're a team and love working that way. That team is expanding, and we currently have exceptional opportunities to help our communities grow.
This position reports to the Director-Cardiac Cath Lab and is responsible for preparing, analyzing and presenting complex registry data, and financial information to support operational strategic decisions making. This position provides registry data and financial support to the Cardiovascular ICS including oversight and analytical support monthly, coordination/assistance in annual budgeting process preparation and review, and various other registry data, and financial analysis. Individuals will perform duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with our mission, values, and Mercy Service Standards.Qualifications:
Because you're committed to excellence, you understand the importance of being properly prepared for your role at Mercy. That's why you'll bring to your role the right set of qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in healthcare or related field, i.e. Nursing, Accounting, Finance.
- Experience: Two years of working experience in data or financial analysis.
- Certification/Registration: None.
- Other Skills & Knowledge (skills, knowledge, abilities): Demonstrate knowledge with data and financial applications and processes. Ability to work with and preserve confidential information. Strong reasoning ability and skills necessary to provide detailed technical support summaries with supporting documentation. Experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Preferred Education: Masters degree in healthcare related field.
- Preferred Other Skills & Knowledge (skills, knowledge, abilities): Lean training.
We'll Support You at Work and Home
Our foundations are built on dignity and respect. Modern Healthcare Magazine named us as a “top 100 places to work.” We go out of our way to help people feel welcomed. We offer day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds to benefit-eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
What Makes a Good Match for Mercy
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us, along with exceptional quality care. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and are not afraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a fit for you as well, we encourage you to apply.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website