DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Licensed Practical Nurse - Inpatient Rehab Full Time Night Shift 0.9 FTE Mercy Hospital
Miami, FL Facility Description
Since 1950 Mercy Hospital has been serving the healthcare needs of South Florida. Licensed for 488-beds, Accredited by the Joint Commission, Mercy Hospital is affiliated with more than 1,000 physicians representing a wide range of medical specialties to serve the residents of Miami-Dade county and surrounding communities. Services include emergency care, heart and vascular care, maternity and neonatal care (Level II NICU), as well as outpatient and CARF accredited inpatient rehabilitation. Accessible by land, air and sea, Mercy is designated by the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center and the hospital's Comprehensive Community Cancer Program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
Mercy Hospital is sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of St. Augustine, Florida, and affiliated with HCA Healthcare's East Florida Division. As Miami-Dade County's only Catholic hospital, Mercy has maintained its reputation for excellence while following the Catholic tradition of caring for God's people and providing spiritual support. Since its inception, Mercy Hospital has been dedicated to providing excellent medical care, while remaining true to its mission of caring for the physical and spiritual needs of all the people it serves.Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Mercy Hospital we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment*
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*
*If applicable, please refer to the CBA or the local HR office to confirm if this benefit applies to your position.Job Summary A licensed practical nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care through the process of data collection, planning, implementation and evaluation, under the supervision of the registered nurse. In addition, the licensed practical nurse provides patient teaching while maintaining the standards of licensed practical nursing under the supervision of the registered nurse.
- Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Florida or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and certification.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- One year of related experience preferred.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website