Primary function is to ensure accuracy and completeness of billing. This position interacts with providers, other co-workers and the billing offices. In addition, position has primary responsibility to manage the accuracy of network billing to clients, agreements and providers. This position is responsible to reconcile bills against access databases for accuracy. This position has responsibility to review billing and ensure bills are accurate prior to being sent to clients.
- Regular performance incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing education.
- Health/Dental/Vision available after day one.
- Annual contribution of $100 per month to eligible co-workers enrolled in the Dependent Care FSA.
- Paid parental leave for new parents.
- 401k with employer match.
- Paid PTO for volunteering.
- Competitive salary.
- Future career growth!
- Education: Required Bachelor's Degree and/or;
- Experience: Equivalent experience in healthcare, health insurance or other related field for a minimum of five years.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Find us at:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | mercy.net | Mercy Careers
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website