We are seeking progressive and entrepreneurial Advanced Practitioners (Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner) who have adult and pediatric experience to join our team.
Mercy and GoHealth Urgent Care have partnered to create a substantial network of urgent care centers across the Midwest. The partnership provides patients in Missouri, Oklahoma and Arkansas with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
Together, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences.
Our centers are stocked with the technology and medical equipment needed to allow our providers to focus on evidence-based medicine.
- State-of-the-art centers are beautifully designed to create a comforting work-place environment for patients and providers.
- The partnership provides an integrated referral system so our team can be confident that patients aren't navigating the healthcare system alone when they leave our centers.
- Providers work in tandem with experienced clinical support teams (MA, RT, etc.)
With our focus on patient experience, we've become industry leaders in clinical quality and outcomes. More importantly, we believe achieving these goals comes from a focus on your satisfaction and professional growth. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice medicine. And, you'll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and network.
- PA/NP: Appropriate certification required (NCCPA, AANC or AANP)
- 1-2 years of full-time experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting is required
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
We Offer Great Benefits:
- Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you!
Talent Acquisition Partner-Provider Recruitment
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website