$1000 Sign-On Bonus Available!
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing education
- Health/Dental/Vision available after day one
- Annual contribution of $100 per month to eligible co-workers enrolled in the Dependent Care FSA
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- 401k with employer match
- Paid PTO for volunteering
- Competitive salary
- Future career growth!
- Collaborates in the workflow of the clinic and the assessment of patient/significant other in a timely, consistent and systematic manner. Documents subjective and objective data according to policy.
- Demonstrates effective patient safety techniques and infection control.
- Works as part of the clinic team in an effective and efficient manner to accomplish daily objectives.
MA I -
- Education: High School Education
- Certifications: Current BLS Certification required before assigned to care for patients independently.
- Other: Able to perform various nursing functions.
- Preferred Experience: Clinical experience
MA II -
- Certifications: Current BLS Certification required before assigned to care for patients independently. CMA, RMA or NCMA certification or certification/registration through a program that requires passing an exam, continued education and is verifiable (i.e. on-line).
certified meMA, Medical Assistant, Clinic, OBGYN, St Louis, CMA, RMA, ReRMA, Registered Medical Assistant, Certified Medical Assistant, CMA, CCMA, Clinic Medical Assistant, Clinical Medical Assistant, Medical Technologist, Phlebotomy, Phlebotomist, CNA, Certified Nurse Assistant, EMT, Emergency Medical Tech, Clinic Technician, Technician, Health Care Techgistered Medical Assistant, Certified Medical Assistant, CCMA, Entry Level, New Grad, Mercydical assistant, registered medical assistant, RMA, CMA, CCMA, nursing assistant, patient care,
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website